Orbitron Problem

Is anyone having a problem with Orbitron
hanging?Sometimes when I try to update the sat passes
from the prediction tab and or try to exit the program
from the close application box on the main tab it
hangs on my computer. I sent a bug report in to
Sebastian, and he tells me that he has never heard of
this problem. If anyone else is having a problem with
Orbitron 3.14 please send in a report so he may have
an idea what's going on and fix the bug in this very
good free-wear tracking program.
73
Howard Stephenson K6IA