RE:Huygens "landing" - a report on BBC television

Hi AMSATs,

>For all "space cadets" who can receive BBC2
television!

>Should be worth watching
>
>cheers
>
>Graham
>G3VZV
>
>      Stardate: Mission to Titan
>      Fri 14 Jan, 11:30 pm - 12:30 am  60mins

I guess thats UTC (as it is BBC from UK) ?
Just to be sure I am not waiting all night and nothing
to see hihi...
PS: I couldn't find it on the BBC webpage, but I guess
I didn't look well.

73 de PE1RAH, William
---
http://my.yahoo.com