KG4 on satellite

I too have a QSL card from KG4MN dated 02 Aug., 1995 on RS-12, Mode K.
It is very rare on any bird.  My Elmer with 200+ worked/confirmed needs
it!  Good luck to all.  Oh, how I miss chasing DX via satellite.  I now
have to be content with a DX QSO now and then on 80 M.  Not easy with a
low dipole and 100 watts.  Here in western Nebraska both Far East and
Europe are difficult at best.  The other HF bands are extremely poor.
This is the very reason I became solidly hooked on satellite
communication some 11 years ago.  That was at the bottom of the last
sunspot cycle but now we have so little in orbit to DX on. Hope I live
long enough to see P3E and Eagle  in space.

73.....Frank, K0BLT