Yaesu MD-100 Microphone Internal Schematic?

Hi,

I am working on an rf feedback problem which occurs with one MD-100
microphone, but not another.  The rig is an FT-847.  The MD-100 "manual"
does not include a pinout, let alone an internal schematic.  Of course I
have the connector information, but I have been unable to locate a schematic
of the internal wiring in the base of the microphone.  It has lots of fine
wires which discourages me from pulling it apart, and unfortunately the
connections, including the grounds, read good.  Soooo, does anyone have a
source for the schematic.  Google searches have only turned up copies of the
specifications sheet.

Please reply off list.

Alan
WA4SCA