Re: Space Track Website

   Dear friends,
   I am in the final phases of adding Space-Track automated
   logon/download capability to Nova for Windows.   A ready-for-primetime
   version of Nova will be available in a few days.  When finished,
   downloading of Keplerian elements will be as smooth and transparent
   for Space-Track.org as it is currently for Celestrak.com.
   The new version of Nova will be announced here and on NLSA's web site
   http://www.nlsa.com
   73,
   W9IP