FMsat operation from KG4, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

>From Jan 15 to 22, 2005, N4BAA will operate as KG4SB from Guantanamo Bay,
Cuba on the FM satellites as part of a HF Dxpedition. As you may know, KG4
is a DXCC entity onto itself. As far as I know it has never been on the air
before on satellite, at least to the knowledge of the active operators on
the base there. Jose will be practicing on the air this week from his home
in Virginia, and I ask that the regular users will take time to work him as
he gets his feet wet in preparation for this DXpedition.

Once at KG4, operation is planned for AO51 when available, SO50, and AO27.
Demand for KG4 is expected to be high, so please be patient and considerate
of other operators trying to work this rare DXCC country.

73, Drew KO4MA