Space Track Website

Would someone enlighten me regarding the compressed data from Space Track?  I
was able to get the data extracted with Winzip at my workplace, but the
pkunzip I have at home doesn't seem to work.  Is there freeware that will unpack
the data?  Am I going to need to buy Winzip for my home computer to extract the
data?

Meanwhile I'll continue to get the data from Celestrak and AMSAT as usual.

73,
W8IJ
Camp Hill, PA