RE: Space-Track website, download problem

Erich and Marc,

I'm having the same problem, and have reported it to the
space-track admin. They are working on it...

I get the same result using Lynx under Linux !!
I do not use Norton Firewall !!

But I will check my Virus and Firewall software for
referrer blocking...

73 de Dave KK7SS