Intercontinental Qso via FO29

Last Monday, the 3rd of Jan, I successfully completed a qso via FO29
sat with VA3DB at 23.15utc.
That was a low angle pass for both but we successfully completed the
qso using cw.
Me and Diane (va3db) were enthusiasts, the best I ever had on LEO sat.

I would like to invite US and Canadian stations to try NA-EU contacts,
also using skeds, on LEO sats during the low angle passes maybe using
CW or, why not, psk31 modes.

The best qso on sat I ever made, the first qso of 2005.

73
Fabio Roccatagliata
IZ1EGT