NF of transistor mixer ?

Hi AMSATs,

I have made here a UHF downconverter which has a transistor mixer in it.
I want to make some NF measurements, but first I wanted to know how much the
whole thing will give in theory (pre-amp + mixer + IF amp). However, I have
no idea how much NF I can count for my transistor mixer...

I have been looking for some literature about it, but I can not find
anything concrete.
The NF data of the transistor I have, but I am not sure if I just can take
the NF out of the data-sheet...

73 de PE1RAH, William
---