Re: TS 790 Sub display

All of these folks talking about light bulbs.  I've never heard of a light
bulb going 'dimmer and dimmer'.

Vince, isn't the TS-790 display and sub display based on 7 segment L.E.D.s?

If so, I have found the L.E.D. driver chips to be fairly robust.  Check the
caps around the output of the L.E.D. driver chip.  I hope you have a
schematic!

73,
Joe
kk0sd