Tsunami Relief Net Amateur Radio Operations

Martha,
Pierre (VE1HE) tells me that you are interested in working with our group
at TsunamiReliefNet in passing the PBBS messages that the satellite will
be carrying.  We are setting up an online database for these messages to
make it easier for operators to deliver them.  The formatting of the
messages will be important for AB2M to deal with if we are to have them
automatically populate the database.  Otherwise we will have to get some
operators to type them in.

Please feel free to call me to work out particulars.  We appreciate the
support of the AMSAT group in this effort and hope that we can establish
procedures that will work for any future events.  As we saw with 9/11 here
in NYC, the need for proper procedures and training are more important
than politics and appointed positions/titles.  We believe in all amateurs
working together to get the job done.

My numbers are:
Home - 718-876-7929
Work - 212-798-3970