From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 5:47 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] TS 790 Sub display

The sub display on my TS 790 has been getting dimmer & dimmer over the Past
year and now it's totally dark.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I'm
wondering if I can fix this myself or if it requires a new display.   I
don't think Kenwood will have parts for the 790 anymore.  Any help
appreciated.

KB7ADL