RE: ao40

Kevin,
AO-40 commanding continues.
Stacey W4SM and myself plug away at it whenever an opportune pass is
available.
The attitude and temperature predictions for AO-40 are now considered to be
very "rubbery" at best.
Consequently the commanding routine has now become very time consuming,
sending as many commands as possible throughout the orbit, in the hope that
one of the sequences of commands will be successful.
In my case, sleeping, eating and retiree activities need to be factored into
the 24 hours available each day.
Rest assured we are giving it a 110%.
Colin VK5HI.