ao40

Hi All,
    Assuming that AO40 did have a mid-bank short of its main battery pack for the moment, the remaining cells have been overcharging for months now and I'm curious
if anyone is still actively trying to command the sat? maybe the batteries have floated up high enough that maybe the relay could switch now? I have no idea if AO40 is
even turned correctly at the moment to be commanded.

Anyone know?

Thanks  73
Kevin WA6FWF