Kwajalein Island on the air, maybe

Hello all
          I have relocated to Kwajalein Island in
the South Pacific Ocean. I have joined the local
hame club here. http://www.qsl.net/v73ax/
Were thinking of getting on one of the birds and
I'm looking to see if it would be worth the
effort. We still have to get a lot of the pieces
together i.e. Antennas, rotors, We have the
radios a Icom 2m and 440 rig and one Kenwood 2m
440 1.2cm rig.  Were a small club with a even
smaller budget so it might be a while.  But Iím
on here looking to see how many possible contacts
are out there and any support we could get.

Thanks

            Robert N0QFQ