RE: will AMSAT be ready for the next disaster?

Geee......

Wee should work to find out what we can do best with satellites and HF on a
emergency situation, referring to another communication system cell phones,
line phones, satÈlite phones etc, you can forget about them in a serious
emergency situation, you can remember what happen in Mexico with the earthquake
nothing was working, only HTs and HF.

We must learn with each emergency situation and be sure that we have ours
equipment ready for the next.

Do you have all what is need for a satellite emergency operation, and a HF ?.

Best regards and happy New Year.

Alberto LU2FGN

Only member off my local radioclub
and Amsat-LU area coordinator.