Rig & Equipment Reviews

Happy New Year everyone.

I'm very new to satellite operation. So far I've listened on my hand
held in the front yard and have been reading materials on the web site
while I scrounge up parts for some antennas.

Is there a comparative review anywhere done by satellite operators of
the rigs that have all mode capability for CW, SSB, FM? I know a few
are purpose built for satellite operation but I'm sure a lot of
operators don't necessarily have the same top of the line rig.

Thanks for any links or suggestions.

73,

Tim,  N9PUZ
EM59ft