Pacsat Broadcast Protocol Specification

Happy New Year All!

I'm looking for information on the PBP spec. I've found some articles on the
AMSAT archives, but would like to know if there's a "released" spec similar to
the AX.25 spec that shows the various header/data fields and combinations.

Also, is there a "reader" for the PBP files that come off the satellites? I
have a 9600 baud modem (YAM), but I'm not aware of a way to use WISP or
PB/Satlink to "post-process" the files I capture (currently using TSTHWIN and Winpack
interfaced to AGWPE.

tnx es 73

de Bruce - W3NJ