Re: Straight key night (SKN) freq suggestions

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 01:26:22PM +0000, Richard W L Limebear wrote:
> Cliff
>
> > There probably is no preferred frequencies on AO-07

Weeee! FO29 and AO7 sound like the bottom end of 40m now

Heard on the last FO29 pass K7RR K9CIS W5ACM N4GM
(worked K7RR, K9CIS)

Have also heard DJ3FR, K1VZI, K8DID, KU7Z, K7MT, G3RWL, AJ9K, KA8HOK
(worked those all as well)

> > for CW but in general CW operates toward the lower end of the passband.

FWIW On AO7 I have been keeping to 950 or so (mode b)

- Diane VA3DB