Re: Straight key night (SKN) freq suggestions

Cliff

> There probably is no preferred frequencies on AO-07
> for CW but in general CW operates toward the lower end of the passband.

Thanks, thats what I expected. Already had one good AO-7 Mode B pass; found no
response at the low end [930 downlink] but better towards mid-passband even
though an ssb G sat on me, and will be on other AO7/FO29 passes later today
(outside family commitments 1500-2000).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org