Re: Straight key night (SKN) freq suggestions

Hi Richard and all.  There probably is no preferred frequencies on AO-07
for CW but in general CW operates toward the lower end of the passband.  That
would suggest 29.42 or 145.965 and downlinks.  By the way, four of us were on
FO-29 this morning on CW getting ready for SKN.  K6IA and I were on SSB also
indicating possible SKN activity after 0000Z UTC!   Cliff K7RR