Last Call - VRS AMSAT members

This post will be it for 2004..
As the year wraps up, I again ask all the AMSAT Volunteers who have been
contributing services in keeping with the AMSAT Mission and Vision Statement
to enter their efforts in the on-line data capture system: "Volunteer
Reporting System" on line at amsat.org. To date this year we stand at over
$400,000.00 in volunteer time donated to our program of work.. To all those
who have reported this year, a sincere THANK YOU... This efforts shows just
how involved AMSAT members are..
Regards,
Gunther Meisse
AMSAT Treasurer