Happy New Year

Hello Everyone !

I would like to extend my very best wishes for 2005 to all my friends
all over the world. 2004 will be remembered by everyone in the world as
a year of sadness with all that has happened in Southern Asia. Clearly
for the first time in a long time people of the world are on the same
page. I think were moving ahead in a positive way.  Again Happy New . My
thoughts and prayers go to all affected.

Best of 73 ,
--
Bill Greene VE7WFG
Armstrong BC DO00jk