Re: Problems with the Kenwood TS-2000 for satellite work

Cris,

Setup the TS-2000 to receive in FMN (FM Narrow Mode).  This will allow you
to receive at about 436.7935 (close enough to 436.795 to receive signals for
the complete satellite pass).  Just remember you are in the FMN mode and
will need to adjust for the doppler as the bird passes because you are using
a narrow passband.  This works great for me and I don't need to use a
separate receiver.

73, Grant
N4GM