Re: Any alternative to WISP for PBBS?

Hi Stefan,
I am still running with satisfaction PB and PG in a cmd windows on my Windows XP notebook , a usb to serial converter, TNC2, G3RUH modem, TS-790.
I am using this since AO-16 and UO-22 and you can find this nice and easy to configurate software written by Jeff Ward G0SUL at AMSAT site in the Downloadable Software section.

IW1AM Ferruccio

Stefan Wagener <stefan_wagener@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is there any alternative software available that can run PacSat BroadCast
Protocol (PBBS) for AO-51 other than WISP on a Windows XP computer? I would
like to use a Kantronics 9612+ or a PK-900 on the FT-847.

Thanks a for all your help and Happy New Year.

Stefan KC8NSA