Re: R: AO51 Freq.

Hi AMSATs,

I just read the messages about our Tailand ham friends that they may (not)
work on 70cm.

To work on 70cm is not only TX. In many countries RX is also restricted !!
When they may not RX on 70cm then the use of V/U mode is also not possible
for them.

But I am not sure if the 70cm RX is the problem, but it might be...

PS: Even when satellites might not be very usefull in this disaster (as many
hams answered me) I am happy that some other hams at least try to help with
what we have (FO29 & AO51).

73 de PE1RAH, William
---