RE:AO-51 Mode V/S

The excitement all week about AO-51 Changing to V/S and getting another chance to fine tune the skills here and turn on the rig to find no signal from the K5GNA downconverter.

 What a bummer, after more investigation, and a call to K5GNA I find out my power adapter is defective or to much a/c ripple.

 Oh well, I guess I will have to wait again befor trying out the V/S mode.

Happy New Year Folks,

Angelo