AO51 Freq.

I was talking via echolink with some friends on Thailand and I was
passing them the infos about the AO51 pbbs frequencies and modes
changed due the Tsunami disaster.
They told me 435Mhz is not allowed there and it's not possible to find
radios working on that segment without an open band mod.
If 435Mhz is not allowed on Thailand.... maybe in other countries?....
how can be able people to use the AO51 pbbs service or any other bird
? FO29 for example.

73
Fabio Roccatagliata
IZ1EGT