Re: Does this IC-970 look familiar????

I've discovered that many sellers on Ebay are completely
deficient in English, and will snip texts and photos from other
sites, sales or original brochures instead of writing their own.

I've successfully bought stuff on Ebay several times from
sellers like that.  They were honest, but not good communicators.

What bothers me about the item is the little (0) that the
seller has....

--STeve Andre' (wb8wsf)