SatPC32 and FT-847 problem solved

I was encouraged to pass along to the bb, a solution to a recent problem I
was having with the SatPC32 satellite tracking program controlling uplink
and downlink frequencies on my FT-847.  The problem occurred only while I
was attempting to track and communicate through FO-29.  Specifically the
uplink frequency would suddenly go out of band to a frequency on which the
radio could not transmit.

After several emails exchanged between Erich Eichmann, Robert Turlington,
and myself the problem was determined to be with the FT-847 having an
undetermined incompatible menu setting. The solution was to perform a hard
reset of the FT-847.  I wish I knew the specific offending menu setting that
caused the problem so that I could have avoided the hard reset, but the
problem is clearly not there anymore.  Thank you Erich and Robert for your
help.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
AMSAT # 29705