Good deed for the day

Howdy Fellow Satelliters:

I realized the other day that I needed to renew my Amsat membership so I
called Martha and renewed for 2 years plus I made a donation to the Eagle

It feels good to contribute to the effort even in a small way.

Hope more Amsaters will feel the same way.

Sure hope we get a HEO up soon...I really did enjoy AO40 while it was up and

                                    73, Joe W2KJ
                                    North Carolina