Ralphi and Sparky

Hi all,
I thing the DEMOSAT is called USA 181. That is
on the Celestrack homepage under last 30 days launches.
DEMOSAT is the pile of aluminium and brass that makes it
up for a real payload on the launch.

The good question is - where are Ralphi and Sparky ? Keps anyone ?

If they use the frequency from the IARU coordination they should be
on 437.500 MHz. Unfortunately I have some local QRM at 437,501 MHz.
That makes it difficult to find Ralphi and Sparky if they are there.

73 OZ1MY
Ib