Re: ---- Information ----

There is a somewhat complete list available on the AMSAT website at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/software.php

I always recommend to people that they start by using one of the
shareware/freeware packages until they get an idea of what features they
want, then buy one of the professional packages (from AMSAT of course :-)

73 and Happy Holidays

de W0EEC

At 07:12 AM 12/24/2004 -0800, USCG wrote:
>Happy Hollow Days And Merry Christmas To All......
>Trusting this is where i can get a little information...  I am looking for
>a good computer
>program for locating and tracking the satilites..     73's       Don
>My call is  " W7LRQ "  and ok in the call book...
>E-Mail address is:--   uscg uscg@seanet.com........
>The USCG stands for   ( United States Coast Guard )
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org