A view in my transponder kitchen...

Hi AMSATs,

Now during the Christmas days all are prepairing their Christmas food in the
kitchen and like to see all the tasty food... I don't have any food to show,
but I will show something I have been making in my electronic kitchen, not
for Christmas but for P3e...

I am still working on it, but for all AMSATs I show some pictures of my
linear MODE-UV transponder I am making for P3e. I hope you enjoy it and like
the taste...

The kitchen door can be found at:
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e.html

I don't know if it is working right, as I can not see any pictures at this
side.
(I like more to solve RF problems than these computer problems...)

In case you see no pictures, you can find the seperate pictures  via:
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e_bestanden/image002.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e_bestanden/image003.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e_bestanden/image004.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e_bestanden/image005.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e_bestanden/image006.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/modeuvp3e_bestanden/image007.jpg

Anybody know why I can not see any picture in my html text ??

73 de PE1RAH, William
---