Seasons Greetings

Hello Everyone,

I would just like to take a second to wish all my friends all over the
world a very Happy Holiday and hope that everyone enjoys good health,
and happiness for 2005. I also would like to thank everyone who has
helped make this a most rewarding and enjoyable hobby by just being there.
All the very best from myself , the XYL, and family.

Very best of 73 de Bill,

--
Bill Greene VE7WFG
Armstrong BC DO00jk