Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings and a Merry Christmas to all AMSAT members, wherever  in
this world you live and whatever your personal belief.
May 2005 be a source of Happiness and enjoyment particularly with our great
hobby.
Those of you who have contributed toward ECHO, Eagle or P3E during the year
may I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it is you who keep the Hobby
alive  and well.
Those of you who participate in the "President's Club" have done an
outstanding job and I look forward to continuing to work with you as "Past  President".
73
Onward and upward
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
Immediate Past President AMSAT (NA)