Searching for some help

Hello,

Thank you for reading this. As some of you may know, I am the Author of the KDE
Satellite tracking an prediction software, Ktrack (cf http://ktrack.lx2gt.lu),
and I am seaking help for my project. The code for the next release is almost
finished, but lacks good documentation. The ham that wrote the old
documentation can no longer work on the project, for different reasons. So I am
seeking someone who has interests in the project, is relativly good in english
writing (which I am NOT), to give me a hand to complete the documentation.

Thanks, 73, Luc