AO-7 - Ascending passes improving in the NH

Hi Everyone,

For those of you in the northern hemisphere AO-7 has passed though the
longest times of eclipse.  Mostly it hasn't turned on until 49 deg N
latitude on the S->N pass (just the opposite for you blokes in the southern
hemisphere - the S->N  pass may seem to turn off prematurely depending on
your QTH.)

Now that we have passed the winter solstice we in the northern hemisphere
will see it gain availability during the ascending passes. AO-7 will
increasingly provide excellent service to everyone until the calendar
reaches the Equinox after which time will all start to grumble again :-)

Just thought I'd pass that along.

73 and Happy Holidays/Soltice to everyone,

Emily

PS - BTW - the AO-7 log is at http://www.emilyshouse.com/experthams/ao7/

The URL will probably change soon, but there will be a link if it does.

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org