Ft. Myers hamfest January 8th, 2005

AMSAT has been asked to attend the Ft. Myers, Florida hamfest on January 8,
2005, and will be there with a booth and hopefully several demonstrations.
This is a medium sized hamfest, but with lots of satellite interest. If you
are an AMSAT member and plan on attending, please consider volunteering some
of your time to help out with the AMSAT activities. I mainly need someone to
man the booth during demonstrations (easy job!). Please contact me via
email, with something about the hamfest in the subject so it'll stand out.
Hope to see some of you there!

73, Drew KO4MA