ECHO power

To the group;

Many thanks for uping the power to 2 watts. Today I worked emily w0eec on
the west coast with a basic home station comprised of a Yaesu ft8800r dual
band rig and a diamond 500 vertical only 20 feet high. Echo was max 13
degrees elevation to the west of new york. Normally I cant hear a thing
below 20 degrees. Thank you and please do it again in the future.
Pleasant holidays to all from Patrick N2OEQ, Long Island New York
73

P.S. Thanks emily; card is in mail, great on echo!