AMSAT NA > A GREAT YEAR!

HI ALL, 2004 will be coming to a end soon. It"s been a
great year for Amsat and for Amsat members alike.The
Echo satellite has been a great success and a real joy
to use.It"s really cool how much good stuff can be
packed into a 9.5 inch cube.Sats have sure came a long
way since Oscar-1! Thanks to the Echo team and to
everyone who contributed to make project Echo a
success.With the new year will come new
challenges.Let"s all face these new challenges
together by doing what we can to support Amsat and our
hard working Eagle project team. Lets make 2005 the
best year ever.I know together  "WE" can!Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year.73 kc7uss member no.
35328
http://mail.yahoo.com