Techsat1B's BBS will be stopped for several days .

There's some 'bug' in Techsat1B's software when supporting multi-upload user's mode.
A new version (V9.86) that suppose to fix it will be launched up in several days.
So The BBS will be stopped for several days , files will be lost.
In these days our maintainance procedure will be activated .
I'll let you know when it will be active again .

sorry,

roni waller, 4Z7DFC
Techsat1b's ASRI administration