RE: LVB Tracker problems

Hi Howard,

 Thanks for the quick reply. I had not tried to program the unit yet. When I first powered it up, all I got was the top row were all SQUARES. I did try to talk to the unit with a Terminal program, but never did get a reply from unit.

I will try and Program the unit even thought the display is the way it is and let you know what I find out.

-Angelo

Hi Angelo

> I purchased the LVB Tracker Kit from Amsat-UK a couple of weeks ago. I
have
> completed the unit but still am unable to get it to function.

> The display shows it is powering up, and I get nothing but squares on the
> top row of the display.

Did the device program OK?

Is there any communication through the RS-232 or USB connction if you use a
terminal emulator?

73 Howard G6LVB