First Satellite Contacts

Hello everyone,

I made my first satellite contacts tonight on AO-27 and AO-51 at 01:27 and 05:25 respectively (UTC for 12/19/04). I believe the calls I heard were VE7WFG and W7JTI. I was curious if you two could confirm those callsigns. I was operating a Kenwood TH-G71A handheld behind my work building (next to a freeway) so it was very difficult to hear.

Thank you both for the contacts.

73,
Matt
KF6RTB