Re: AO-51 schedule page update

On 17 Dec 2004 at 20:34, Dave G. wrote:

> I second the motion ( and add 2 cents to Roberts' bid! )     :-)
> At the moment I can only try listening  :-(
> But I'm working on the two-way U/V mode..
>
> Dave KK7SS

It was done numerous time when AO-40 was on and we got a lot of
usefull info's that way. Even with only a brief comment of what will
happen we can check afterwards on the WEB site for complete details.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWELuc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Québec AMSAT coordonnator.
AMSAT member 33583