From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of William Leijenaar
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 7:00 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Best info about HAMSAT (VUSAT)

Hi AMSATs,

I just found the best information I ever found on the web about HAMSAT
(VUSAT).

Read it at:
http://www.spacetoday.org/Satellites/Hamsats/HamsatsFuture.html

When you click to the AMSAT-India webpage you will see it is not up-to-date.
Propably this is the cause many hams don't know about HAMSATs status at the
moment.

73 de PE1RAH, William.
Designer of the Dutch HAMSAT (VUSAT) transponder.