From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Joel Black
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 5:16 AM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Yaesu EL-only Rotor

I have a Yaesu elevation rotor that I will give away to a ham that does not
have one (this includes the various az/el combinations).

We're going on the honor system here as I have no way to prove / disprove
that you have one - this is strictly your conscience doing your work.  If
you've got one (or an az/el combo)and it doesn't bother you that you took
one from someone who doesn't have one, that's on you.

I do no know if this item even works; however, it worked when it was taken
out of service two years ago.  I'm giving it away because someone gave it to
me and it is surplus to my needs.

The first one to tell me they want it - it is yours.  All you do is pay for
shipping from 35475.

GL es 73,

Joel B. Black
w4jbb(at)charter.net