2004 Volunteer Hours needed

With 2004 coming to a close, I would like to remind all AMSAT volunteers
that have been spending time this year working on AMSAT projects, in keeping
with our mission statement, to report the hours to the AMSAT "Volunteer
Reporting System" located on the web site www.amsat.org by the end of the
year. If you do not already have an account for reporting project hours,
please visit the web site and select "Becoming a Volunteer" on the left side
of the home page. Then select #2. Read "About the Volunteer Reporting
System". Instructions for qualification and the establishment of an account
are presented..
We have already passed last years totals but I am sure there are many hours
still not reported. I could sure use your help on this... These hours are
vital to us to show the world how active we are and the true value of our
efforts..
If you are involved in Satellite design, construction, or operation.
If you have been active with ARISS.
If you have been active with members services like the Journal, or ANS,
amsat.org, etc.
If you have served as a University mentor.
WE NEED THE MARKET VALUE OF YOUR EFFORTS..

Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM
AMSAT Treasurer