From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Jim Heck
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:34 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] APRS - Which sats active now ?

Hi List,

  	I've never really 'done' APRS, but my attention has been drawn
towards it recently. There seems a wealth of info available on the net. But
I would be grateful for current info regarding which sats are now available
for using with APRS, specifically can one use the ISS at the moment?

Thanks and 73
Jim
G3WGM